Get 70% VCF grant for charities
Charities can apply for VCF grant (up to 70%) on accounting software and hardware. Simply contact us and we’ll be happy to help you process your application.
Accounting Software Key Information
Established commercial accounting software for almost 30 years.
Main attractive features:
- Affordable with many modules (General Ledger, Sales / Accounts Receivable, Purchases / Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory, Job Costing, Fixed Assets)
- User-friendly even to non-accounting personnel – just enter data, save, then view reports
- Suitable for Singapore reporting requirements, including GST returns
- Many reports for analysis, eg debtors, creditors, payments, receipts, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement
- Can re-format forms (sales invoices, payment vouchers, cheques, payslips) and reports to suit individual needs
- Drill-down features facilitate retrieval and editing of transactions already entered into the system
Pro Accounting (US version)
[Out of Stock]
Pro Acc 2019: S$690 (1 user)
- For 1 user only
- Integrated modules – General Ledger, Sales, Purchases, GST, Inventory, Payroll, Project costing plus export to MS Excel & Word, customization of financial statements, quote, sale & purchase order.
Premium Accounting 2019 (US version)
1 User – S$651 (U.P. S$930)
3 Users – S$1,085 (U.P. S$1,550)
5 Users – S$2,150 [Out of Stock]
- All features of Pro Accounting, plus Crystal Report writer, progress billing, serialized inventory, financial statements by departments
Quantum (US version)
5 Users – S$4,950
10 Users – S$8,850
- High performance, top of the line Peachtree product
- Support up to 40 named users.
- All features of Premium Accounting, plus product upgrades, unlimited support, advanced inventory, project costing features